TFY needs to process your personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
• to provide you with information that you have requested or which we think may be relevant to a subject in which you have demonstrated an interest;
• to initiate and complete commercial transactions with you, or the entity that you represent, for the purchase of products and/or services;
• to fulfil an agreement that we have entered into with you or with the entity that you represent;
• to manage any communication between you and us.
The legal basis for the processing of such data is one or more of the following:
• your consent: we may rely on your consent to process personal data including personal contact information as provided through website forms, email or any other means. Your consent may be required for subscription to our mailing list or when you enter the website to accept the use of third-party cookies;
• legal obligation: we may be compelled to disclose your data to state authorities to ensure compliance with laws to which we may be subject;
• contractual performance (including taking steps at your request prior to entering into a contract): we may rely on this ground to (i) provide appropriate online or email information about products and services that you have requested, (ii) to process purchase transactions for products and services with customers, and to ensure any transaction issues can be dealt with, (iii) in other instances where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party
• a legitimate interest: in other cases, TFY has a legitimate interest in processing your personal data. These cases include: (i) when we provide you with information that you have requested or which we think may be relevant to a subject in which you have previously demonstrated an interest; (ii) when we follow-up to ensure the requested information meets needs and identify further requirements, (iii) when we need to supply documentation should any contractual legal claim arise; (iv) when we need to protect our website and infrastructure from cyber attacks or other threats and to report and deal with any illegal acts, (v) when we communicate with you about any issue that you raise with us or which follows from an interaction between us.
As part of the registration of your initial queries or requests for information through our website, through email or through social media, we invite you to give us your consent to add your email to our mailing list. We use this information for a number of reasons: to give you information about anything you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information including information which we think may be relevant to a subject in which you have previously demonstrated an interest; to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses. We also invite you separately to give us your consent to use your information for direct marketing purposes. In all cases you may unsubscribe at any point using the unsubscribe link on any of our emails.
When third party cookies are used on our website, these help us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allow us to improve our site: